Are you a first-time mother that does not know how to train your baby to walk? Or are you seeking a better way to make your baby’s calves stronger? This stroller/trike is your one-stop solution to exercise your baby’s feet, from crawling, walking, running, up to learning how to ride a trike.
Strollers are useful when you have to bring your child with you while shopping or doing check-ups, as it saves you from the hassle of carrying your baby with your arms or walking hand-in-hand with them. However, strollers often get useful when your child turns can walk on his own, making you either resell or give the stroller away.
Fortunately, you don’t need to waste more money as we bring you a stroller that can assist your child for a long time! Although your child must transition out of the stroller around three years old, this stroller transforms as your child grow up.
If you are looking for a stroller that can be useful until your child turns five years old, learn and read more about Bentley 6-in-1 Toddler Stroller/Trike.
This baby stroller/trike is a joint partnership between Bentley Motors and Posh Baby and Kids companies. This Bentley 6-in-1 stroller tricycle undoubtedly stands out in the crowd with its lavish but functional design. Moreover, the trike is a product of Bentley’s luxurious vehicle quality design and Posh Baby and Kids’ high-end and safe baby playthings. With both names behind this product, you can bet at ease with the manufacturing quality for your baby’s convenience.
As we go deeper into this review, you will see why this Bentley model is a high-end class compared to other convertible trikes available in the market.
- Plush, comfortable rotating seat for precious eye contact and adjustable back support for sitting positions
- 5-point harness for extra security
- Safety bar and rear brake for safe stops
- Can disengage steering and pedals for the little one
- Precise parent steering with comfortable handle
- Air-filled tires for a softer ride with wheel fenders to protect from dirt and dust
- Two storage bags
- Solid build quality
- Easy to assemble
- Foldable canopy for all weather conditions
- Anti-Slip Pedals to prevent any slippery accidents
- Recommended for six months to five years old children
- Can be pricey
- Assembling can be challenging for beginner users
- Takes practice on maneuvering going backward
- Bulky and might not fit in the car
Product Description and Specifications
Designed through the collaboration of Bentley Motors and Posh Baby and Kids, the Bentley 6-in-1 Stroller Tricycle has the combination of luxurious aesthetic and function for your toddler’s needs. As your child grows from six months, this convertible stroller can be useful as a trike even after the “baby stages.”
This Bentley model proudly lives up to the world-famous brand and embodies the quality and craftsmanship that the Bentley Motor Company has been upholding over the years. Here are some features that are apparent in this product.
- Replica wheels of Bentley Continental GT
- Chrome Bentley logo engraved in the metal frame
- The same color finish with Bentley Continental cars
- Adjustable back support in two angles: lounge and sitting
- Fully controlled adjustable and removable push handle and safety guard
- 180-degree rotating seats
- Additional footrests for infants
- 50 UPF waterproof fabric extra-large canopy
- 65 lb. weight capacity, weighing 28 lb.
- Metal construction
- Wipe clean
- Measures 41.5″ L x 19.9″ W x 32.7″ H
- 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Has seven models: BN1J Light Blue, BN1G Green, BN1W White, BN1O Black, BN1F Fuchsia, BN1B Sequin Blue, and BN1R Red
Convertible Trike Stages
As convertible stroller/trike units have designs made for multi-stage fun, you can use this product as your child grows with the following stages:
- Stage 1: As of 6 months – Canopied functional stroller with leg rests where parents maintain total control. The seat can face forward or backward with a button under the seat but must tend to the footrests before flipping it, or it will get stuck on the main bar otherwise.
- Stage 2: As of 18 months – Tuck the footrests in but keep the canopy while enabling freewheel mode, where your child can learn pedaling the trike while you maintain control.
- Stage 3: 2 to 3 years – Parental restraints are no longer needed as the child can pedal themselves.
- Final Stage: 3 and up – Padded backrest, safety belts, and the other restraints are unnecessary, where you can convert this into a tricycle.
Why The Bentley Convertible Trike Stands Out
Bentley convertible stroller tricycle does not compromise quality over the price with its sturdily built and imposing piece of work. It may not be affordable to some, but it is a reliable option for its function and safe materials. It also glides and moves conveniently, bringing comfort and endless hours of fun to your child.
- Freewheel Function for safe parental control; Rear brake for safe stops; 5-point seat belts for extra security
- Rotating ergonomic seat for precious eye contact; Adjustable back support for different sitting positions; Detachable safety guard for comfort sitting process
Far more than its luxurious design, this Bentley 6-in-1 Stroller Tricycle offers options for parents much comfort with its freewheel function, perfect when strolling around a busy park. Parents can also burn off some energy while still keeping their child confined in a stroller for better transportation.